Friday, March 12, 2010

Saved By The Bell!

Precious just precious.





I never thought I would see the day that my family would be dressed up like this. We had a blast!



These were the men. Fotu was Leon Karosi, Ryan was Screech, B was Zack, Scott was Slater, Kiley was Barbara Bush, and Colt was the Russian chess player.




Lauren, Kristen and I were Hot Sundae (put your mind to it go for it, get down and break a sweat).












This was Brent's 30th birthday party. We had to come dressed up as a Saved By the Bell character. We had a trivia game where I discovered that my family and I are Saved By the Bell geeks!

4 comments:

Krystle said...

ryan has hair!! haha what a fun idea! i love that show!

Janet said...

I will probably still be laughing in an hr. I don't know how you got Ryan to dress up as Screech, but he looks so great. Yes, I'm still laughing!

Fullmer Family said...

You guys are hilarious!! :) I love your bro's gigantic cell phone!! Ha ha... Your Mom's getup is priceless!! Well, they all are. Thanks for sharing.

Andrew & Gentry! said...

Love the pictures and Saved by the Bell! I am so happy that I found your blog so I hope you don't mind I am adding you to my blog list! You have the cutest family by the way!