Friday, March 26, 2010

Mom's Sixties 60th!
















Fotu was the DJ for the night. My dad called him our Samoan American Idol.





















My mom and her sisters tore up the dance floor.

















I know, it's hard to believe that a family can dress up twice in one month. I was fighting it at first but once we started the party it was worth it. Let's just say my family is crazy but fun. I can't believe my Mom is 60. She doesn't look it or act it. We had a really fun time dancing to the sixties tunes. I hope we are done dressing up for a little while.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

THat looks like so much fun!! And, you look great:)

CC Sampson said...

We are definitely sisters. Did you read my post? It is exactly the same. HA! I love the pic of me and you by the way. You look half my size.