Look how cute your big family is!!! That is great that Lauren served a mission! It's crazy to me because I can only see her as a little girl! She's gorgeous just like the rest of you!!!!! Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas too! :)
Your blog is so fun! You look gorgeous in your family picture and your boys are adorable! It was fun to see you this summer. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Kristy
My goal is to get as fit as you by this summer LOL! I wish I had time. Hey I did finally make a blog! You've inspired me. Thanks for loving my boy when I can't-it means a lot.
I am so glad Laur is home. She looks so beautiful. It was so neat seeing her at Christmas. I miss you Min. I talked to Kendra and we are thinking about heading to Las Vegas in March to watch SUU, so let's all go. I will call you...love ya.
4 comments:
Look how cute your big family is!!! That is great that Lauren served a mission! It's crazy to me because I can only see her as a little girl! She's gorgeous just like the rest of you!!!!!
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas too! :)
Your blog is so fun! You look gorgeous in your family picture and your boys are adorable! It was fun to see you this summer. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Kristy
My goal is to get as fit as you by this summer LOL! I wish I had time. Hey I did finally make a blog! You've inspired me. Thanks for loving my boy when I can't-it means a lot.
I am so glad Laur is home. She looks so beautiful. It was so neat seeing her at Christmas. I miss you Min. I talked to Kendra and we are thinking about heading to Las Vegas in March to watch SUU, so let's all go. I will call you...love ya.
Post a Comment