
Jace took this picture. He told me to go stand by the rhino so he could take its picture.


Jace was a little nervous about petting the snake but he was so excited when he finally did it. I couldn't keep Payton and Tyson away from the animals and I think the lady was getting annoyed with them.


This is my sister Kritter and her kids. She was very into the reptile lecture.

This is the famous Bean Museum. This is the first time I had been there since I was a little girl. It was fun to take my kids. They loved it!
6 comments:
Since you have been at aerobics and I saw your name on Vic's list, I have kept checking it. I am happy you are still alive and wanted you to know I had stopped by a couple of times but no one was home. You have been in my prayers and hope to see you soon.
The museum looks like a lot of fun. We'll have to take Porter and Autumn sometime.
THat looks fun, my kids would love that, where is it? I am going to add you to my blog, and you can add me if you want, mine is jamiewhite98.blogspot.com, I went private so I will send you an invite. Your boys are adorable. See ya soon!!!
I remember going there in school. How funny!! :) Hey, I'm glad I finally stalked back to your blog. I lost all my links a few weeks ago - so "WATCH OUT" I'm back stalking. :) Ha ha. You guys look great. Will I ever see you again?
I was like...could it really be, could it really be. The BEAM museum. No way. The green benches are still there. Min, hillarious you were there. That brings back so many memories with Grandma. Wow. I need to take the boys there, it would be so weird. K when are you coming up, lets get together. The BEAM Museum. Dying right now. The Rino is new! Good picture.
I am looking at all these pictures and thinking...WOW, I am ancient, the little girls who's hair I used to style, who's clothes I used to change, who's PB&J sandwiches I used to make, who would share popcorn on a blanket with me and whom I loved to babysit are all adults with kids of their own. Does that make me a grandma? I love the family picture with everyone...The Francoms are a beautiful family and the Wilkins boys are oh sooooooo adorable. You can check out the Thomas family blog too...yes I am as nerdy as the rest with a family blog in which I have total bragging rights!
www.jennericthomasfamily.blogspot.com
How great to see your adventures, you look like the best little momma ever!!!!
Post a Comment