
My friends and I had a "Halloweeen Bunko Party" it was awesome, but of course I didn't win! We all had fun dressing up and playing. The "dairy princess" is my friend Ashlee, and the "cheerleader" is Marilee. I was a tennis player (how creative) I'm not quite sure where the wig fit in I just thought it would be fun to be a blonde.

Payton was Spiderman. He was pretty excited about it.

This was the best we could do this year. We are slackers.
10 comments:
Hey Girl!! I just saw your comment on here!! I'm SO HAPPY you have a blog!! YEAH!! Kali and I drove through Beaver in September, I wish we would've known where you live, or your phone number or something, it would've been so fun to see you!! Well, keep in touch, I'll be stalking your blog regularly now...Watch out!! :)
Hi guys! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm with Tirzah on the whole stalking thing. We're creepy. But your boys are so stinkin adorable and I'm glad I ran into you this summer. Keep in touch!
Hey I am so glad you finally started your blog. Hey you and ryan did better then jason and I we didn't even dress up.. I love the wig on Jace you've always wanted a girl know you know what your girl would look like...
I thought that you were dressed up like Debbie :) How funny!! And at least you dressed up . . . better than me, this year!
Happy Belated Halloween!!! You guys look great! What a cute family you have. I'm so glad that you found me. This blogging thing, is the way to go these days. Now I can keep tabs on you!
You look so great! I haven't seen you forever, yay for the whole blog world!! We'll have to all get together when you come up here.
email me your email, We went private. I would love to keep in touch
Kristalyn@Myway.com
Hey girl! It was so fun to see your comment on my blog! Your family picture is so dang cute, you look amazing and you boys are getting so BIG! I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch!
Cute family picture. You guys look great. I like all the costumes too. I wish I could of had Halloween Bunko with you. I really like Bunko. Janelle
I love your blog! That was a fun Bunco night.
Post a Comment